vBNavTabs 1.3.0 (Pro) Open Beta Released!

Ozzy47

Former Developer
Customer
Hey Everyone,

With vBulletin releasing v4.2.1 is has necessitated a update to vBNavTabs bringing it to v1.3.0. As of now this is for the Pro version, if all goes well the Lite version will be available next week.

I had to remove support for droptabs and target (in vB version 4.2.1) as that is built into the core software now. Anyone running vB versions 4.2.x through 4.2.1 should update to stay on top of the code changes. If I have previously made changes to your templates to get vBNavTabs to work, there is no need to revert the template changes I made, the code they changed is in another template. The product for vB v4.1.x also has been updated, but only a version number change.

If you previously had droptabs with vB version 4.2.1 to get them to work again, go to the ACP / Navigation Manager and edit the tabs that were dropdowns. In the settings you will see a field called, Target Menu choose the menu for the tab like you did when you set it up with vBNavTabs and it should work again.

You will find the version for for vB4.2 in the downloaded zip in a folder called vBNavTabs For vB 4.2 ONLY!!! That is what you use if you are running vB 4.2.0 or vB 4.2.1

If you like the product you can show your support by nominating it for mod of the month here, [DBTech] vBNavTabs - Navbar Tabs / Tab Management v1 (vB4) - vBulletin.org Forum and also please rate it to help cancel out the users who 1 star our mods.

Discuss this news here.

Note: There is a bug with the droptabs not working in the additional navbars, I am looking into a fix for this.

Back