VB Newsletter

Ed372

Customer
Hi there, is there a way to customize the newsletter frequency, to say by the number of days or hours?

Users can customise delivery of the digest, but not totally free-form. IIRC it's weekly, every 2 weeks, monthly, every 3 months, every 6 months and every year.

I read the product description a few times over, but cannot be sure about this. Does the newsletter plugin by default send the newsletter to every user until the user unsubscribe, once it is turned on?

Or each user has to manually subscribe before the user will receive the newsletter?

Does the newsletter plugin by default send the newsletter to every user until the user unsubscribe, once it is turned on?

Or each user has to manually subscribe before the user will receive the newsletter?
It depends on what exactly you mean by newsletter. If you're referring to this mod: DragonByte Newsletter or the "Digest" feature of this mod: DragonByte Mail then yes, it is opt-out.

If you're referring to manual newsletters that you send via DragonByte Mail, then you can make it opt-in.

I am writing this in the context of the newsletter plugin.

I am looking for a solution that only sends newsletter to the members who manually and voluntarily sign up for the newsletter at their own time. The newsletter is automatically generated from picking the newest threads of the selected forum, and sent to the members who have signed up.

Back