Tweet Poster v1.0.0 Patch Level 1 Released!

Fillip H.

Staff member
Owner
Developer
Customer
Hey all,

After discovering multiple issues with posting non-Latin characters (like the extra 3 Norwegian letters, German umlauts and Arabic writing) in tweets, we're releasing Tweet Poster v1.0.0 Patch Level 1, available immediately, and still absolutely FREE.

We hope the issues with posting non-Latin characters have been resolved, however if you're still experiencing problems then please let me know the character set your forum language is set to, and I will re-test & fix it ASAP :)

Additionally, we've ensured that people whose servers do not support the necessary features required for the operation of this mod cannot install / update it - please do let me know if there are any issues with these checks! If your mod was working in v1.0.0 and you cannot update to v1.0.0 PL1, I may need AdminCP access to your forum.

If you like the product you can show your support by nominating it for Mod of the Month here: Tweet Poster v1 (vB3) - vBulletin.org Forum or here Tweet Poster v1 (vB4) - vBulletin.org Forum, and also please rate it if you have the product installed.

Tweet Poster v1.0.0 Patch Level 1
Change: The XML file will no longer allow product installation if required features are not supported
Fix: No longer posts weird symbols in lieu of non-Latin characters like Arabic writing
Fix: Fixed an issue with "cannot redeclare class Twitter" in certain scenarios

As always, thank you for your continued support!

Discuss this news here.

Back