• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Triple Triad Beta on DBT

The AIs have rules pre-defined based on the Rules from the original FF8 game, you can only choose rules yourself when setting up a Member Vs. Member match :)

By the way, how many of ya'll would be interested in a set of Pokemon themed Triple Triad cards with animated sprites and such as the graphics?

Sounds interesting, as long as the images aren't too big in filesize shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure you keep to the dimensions which you can see being used in the beta :)

Once Lite is released, you can plug the images into the system as a set and export it as a XML :)

A few more suggestions and one sorta bug.

On the Battle arena screen there is the Live / Historical matches section.

I think this should be on the main window or otherwise it's own tab.

Also on that, it seems that the "live" matches are sticking around too long. If someone doesn't finish, it shows matches that have been going on for 10 hours or so. They should probably clear sooner I think.

When watching a match replay, I'd like to step through it. It plays pretty fast and I'd like to see what move *I* would have made and what move was actually made, step by step. I like the way it does it now, but I'd like the step by step as an option too.

When viewing the live / historical games, I'd also like to see if it was a win, loss or draw before I play it. It's not really much of spoiler really and it'd help me figure out which I am looking at and why before I click it.

Can I pre order it now?

Also, where does one go to learn the rule of the game?

i found the wiki to be quite useful, if it doesn't define all the rules then i could teach you since i'm a big fan :)

Regardless, the board still looks pixelated and really needs a graphical update.

If you guys aren't than I'll have to do it myself whenever this mod actually gets released... :p

i'll see if i can update the image or find a better alternate one. i might even go design some boards for use with it after its release :)

Thanks for the feedback Trekken :) Btw Neo, we have a rules section in the game explaining how to play / advanced rules :)

By the way, how many of ya'll would be interested in a set of Pokemon themed Triple Triad cards with animated sprites and such as the graphics?

That sounds pretty funky, not sure how animated cards would look when your playing it. We're planning to release some nice sets and a pokémon set is in the line up on my "to do" list.

Triple Triad has been a vB mod since vb 2.x and I got to say this is the best rendition yet! Great work Deceptor :)

Back