Bug The cart combining entries is causing some issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Customer
If you add the same item to your cart, it combines them into the same line with multiple quantity, but this causes an issue in some cases. If "only giftable" is enabled on the item, it asks which user you want to gift it to each time you add it to your cart. However, by combining them into one line, it ends up only sending them to the last user you input. The same is true for the item's message. The workaround is to put one in your cart, checkout, and repeat. But this takes longer and a lot of users mess it up.

Yeah I can see this being an issue. Rewriting the cart system isn't easy, so it's not something I'll be able to get to right away.

Also, depending on the solution, it might be too significant of an undertaking to patch the XF 2.1 version. Once I have time to look into this in more detail and actually work out a solution, I'll be able to tell you for certain.

Yeah I can see this being an issue. Rewriting the cart system isn't easy, so it's not something I'll be able to get to right away.

Also, depending on the solution, it might be too significant of an undertaking to patch the XF 2.1 version. Once I have time to look into this in more detail and actually work out a solution, I'll be able to tell you for certain.
It's fine by me if the fix is only for XF 2.2! I'll be upgrading eventually, just waiting for another add-on to finish releasing its new version.

Should be implemented in v6.4.8. I believe I've tested every permutation of purchasing items / updating quantity / deleting items from cart 🤔

Hello @Jeremy,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Jeremy,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating