Pending Suggestions for selling Physical Products

tommyxv

Customer
I finally got around to getting this setup and tested on my site to sell physical products. I'm loving it so far. Couple of things that I think can be improved to help make selling and shipping more streamlined.

• On the Order log page, there are many "pending" orders and that makes a bit of a pain to find all of the "completed" orders that I need to ship. Can you add a way to filter orders by all the statuses? Completed, Shipped, etc. I did see the setting that deletes the pending order after x amount of days/weeks/months but that isn't helpful for day to day operations.
  • When viewing a paid order, can you also show the user's registered email address with the address info. It would help greatly for those who use 3rd party shipping software or even USPS.com / UPS.com to print labels. This is so we can just copy and paste the shipping address and their email to send the tracking info.
  • When I marked an item shipped, I've been adding the tracking number to the alert they receive too. Can you record the notes that are added to the Alert be it a tracking number or just and additional message to that order's log. Or even a section for me just to add reference notes to the order. Ex: "Away, don't ship until this date" or "Will pick up" etc.
Also, not sure if this is a bug but once an item is out of stock, users still seem to be able to create a "pending" order even though they cannot add the item to their cart. When an item stock QTY drops to 0, can you gray out the "Purchase" button and show an "Out of Stock" message under it or replace the "Purchase" button with an "Out of Stock message"

Looking forward to your reply and opinions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back