Bug Shout hanging for months

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringnews24

Customer
Yes.

Shoutbox for months hangs, even after the updates which I was ensured would sort out the issues.

Explorer works better with the shoutbox but firefox hates it. I seem to get varied results from different browsers. The shoutbox is mega slow and crawls.. Words dont always appear as you type them as the shoutbox lags.

Our members are complaining also.

Can you please make sure the shoutbox is active on your forum and accessible by my user (Fillip H.)? Thanks :)

I've tested this on Firefox 47 (Mac) on your site and the initial load completes in 1.19s. Could you please provide more information that will help me replicate this?

Does it happen while shouting, or while loading it for the first time?

I've tested this on Firefox 47 (Mac) on your site and the initial load completes in 1.19s. Could you please provide more information that will help me replicate this?

Does it happen while shouting, or while loading it for the first time?

Both. When you type sentences don't always appear. When you type some letters don't appear in words.

Is there any pattern at all you can see in what letters don't appear?

I've not noticed a pattern.

If you go on the shoutbox and type out a longish sentence you will see. It, pauses, jams, lags . What I have noticed when I have the shoutbox up I cant open any tabs as it jams every website i try and load.

Hello ringnews24,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings