Question Shop Custom Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

noble_man

Customer
I want to set up a custom item in the shop so it's giftable to another member and create a thread for it.
I have that working however it's only showing the item name and the receivers name in the thread, I would like to also show the senders name in the thread, I have messed with the custom fields but can not find a way to show the senders name in the thread.

Is there a way to do this?

Sorry for the delay, I've been swamped with other work lately :(

I'll keep this open and see if this can be added in a future update.

This is actually already implemented, it's just hidden :D

If you edit the phrase dbtech_shop_purchase_thread_body_create, you can use {username} as a replacement variable to show the user name of the person who purchased the item.

For instance, you could do this:
Code:
[B]Item:[/B] [URL="{item_link}"]{title}[/URL]
[B]Buyer:[/B] {username}
[B]Recipient:[/B] {recipient}

[QUOTE]
{message}
[/QUOTE]

Hello @noble_man,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @noble_man,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating