Approved Payment Profile: Seller should gain credits from sale

Wichier

Customer
Hi there, I'm using your DragonByte Credits 5.5.0b1 and find that we can now use credits as a payment profile. My website is using XenForo 2.1.7 and Xenforo Resource Manager 2.1.5 and the addon [TC] Paid Resources 1.1.9 which allow users sell their resources in XFRM.

What the matter is, after the purchase is success, the seller didn't receive the credits they sell from the resource, but the buyer has paid the credits.

I really want this issue get fixed, then DBCredits will be my best credit system. I love all your products and really want get this fixed, thanks very much!

Upvote 0
It will not, the ticket information is not visible to guests.

Anyway, as for the actual issue: It's not always possible to get seller information via the payment profile system. I'll keep this open and revisit it for Beta 2, but I cannot guarantee that that particular add-on ([TC] Paid Resources) will support obtaining seller information.

Yeah. Now more and more addons support XF built-in payment profile, fortunately DBCredits allow to use credits as the payment profile now. I believe this is an important step, and would like to help you test this new feature. Hope the issue can be fixed.

May I ask when the next version will be released?

Back