Question Reset All Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoelR

Customer
Hi, I've taken over a small Xenforo site that has been running DragonByte credits. There are members who have earned lots of points. (I purchased a license of the mod to be valid).

How do I reset all credits back to 0 for all users?

There's a couple ways to accomplish this; either create an entirely new currency, or go to Tools -> Rebuild caches and use the reset feature there.

If you go for the Rebuild caches page, you should pick in the "Content type" drop-down a content type you don't have any events for. For example, if you don't have XFRM installed, you could choose any of the Resource Manager event types to rebuild, which would result in nothing being added back, and a clean slate :)

Hello @JoelR,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @JoelR,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating