Question Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash05051995

Customer
Hi I'm not happy with this product and the tickets addon which was purchased today for total of $29.95 + $19.95 = $49.9.

I would like to exchange the products for store credit or exchange them for addons.

Dragonbyte Shop 1 Year, and to extend my license on Dragonbyte credits. I'm sure the removal and return of the eCommerce and Tickets addon should covert this.

Before I can process this, could you please confirm you have uninstalled those addons and destroyed all downloaded copies?

Furthermore, please be aware that DB Shop is not intended to sell digital downloads, services or physical items for real money. It’s only intended to sell novelty items like a coloured username, for virtual currency earned by posting.

Okay could you just issue me a coupon for the value please and ill use it to get the items i want?

also yes i have removed and deleted hold on two seconds sir

The store credit has been assigned to your account and a new field will appear on checkout :)

I had 50 points to use then brought extention credits one year and now I have 8 when I’m sure I should have 25? Could you check this for me please thank you

I can look into that further after the Xmas period when I’m back at my computer :)

Thank you for your patience, I've looked into this and while I have no idea why it happened, I see the erroneous number in the database and I've corrected it manually. You should now find you have the correct amount of credits remaining :)

Hi yes was a bit strange after I noticed it, thanks got the security add on very helpful thank you.

Also how was your Christmas?

Also I noticed you have adds on your site when I tried to do that via google they said my site did not meet the requirements, do you offer a service to help set them up?

My Xmas was good, hope yours was too 👍

I’ve no idea about AdSense, I set it to automatically deploy suitable ads.

I’d suggest asking Google support why your site doesn’t meet the requirements :)

Hello @ash05051995,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating