Question Question before installing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mchll9898

Hi, I have " Basic Friendly URLs" turned on and I was wondering, since I need to switch back to "Standard URLS" when installing DBSEO if the friendly URLs will get redirected if anyone tries to visit them. Or is there anything I have to do in addition to the basic install instructions to avoid having lots of broken links out there on the web.

You would indeed need to switch to standard URLs. I do believe they would get redirected, but I would strongly advise you to try the Lite version to double-check as I cannot recall at this time.

Hello @mchll9898,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte SEO has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @mchll9898,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte SEO has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating