Question PHP error

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyPhilip

Customer
I am getting this error when I click on Manage Mailing list:
Fatal error: Cannot use isset() on the result of an expression (you can use "null !== expression" instead) in /var/www/clients/client6/web24/web/community/src/addons/DBTech/Mail/Entity/Mailinglist.php on line 136

Thank you for confirming :) Since I develop locally on 7.1, that would explain why I could not replicate this issue.

I will investigate, however it's recommended to run 7.1 or 7.2 on XF2 regardless.

I am only just switching to XF2, as you can see from my previous sales they are all VB.
Are you going to do a post thanks add-on for xf2?

Last edited:
We don't have any immediate plans - while it was our top selling vB product, on XF there are already plenty of excellent options available so throwing a hat into that ring would require a very strong Unique Selling Point (USP) in order to compete at a level where it would be worth the time investment.

For the moment, I personally plan to focus more on porting the segments of our portfolio that don't have a massive amount of competition already :)

Hello @GeekyPhilip,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Mail has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Mail

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating