Bug No products have been created yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiden

Customer
Goodmorning Community, i've a stupid bug or i suppose thats my error. I didn't see ma products on the store, but i've 1 categorie and 2 products associated to that one. I don't find the problem.
1.PNG2.PNG

thanks for all your support

Thanks it was an stupid error! But if I wouldn't show the renewal cost of product with 1 year license how can I do? Thanks and sorry again

You would need to customise the templates for that, IIRC it's the dbtech_ecommerce_product_wrapper template. It's much better UX to keep that information, though.

Sorry i didn't explain well. If I have a digital products, how can i disable renewal cost of I have 1 month license? Thanks again

If you're not talking about the front-end display then I do not understand what you mean by "disable renewal cost", sorry.

Ok I'll modify obligatory this templates for the front end, thanks for support! Have a nice evening

Hello @Raiden,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Raiden,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating