Not planned New users since time of the last digest

Status
Not open for further replies.

chernabog

Customer
Would you ever consider adding new users since last digest (maybe with a profile avatar, some details, etc.) to the digest? It could be enticing if members see new additions to the community. Just a thought!

Hope you're staying healthy and well!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello @chernabog,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte Mail. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

The digest feature will be going away in the XenForo 2.2 version as a digest will be added to core.

There might be some value in adding this as a content source for the digest, so I’ll keep this on hold.

The digest feature will be going away in the XenForo 2.2 version as a digest will be added to core.

There might be some value in adding this as a content source for the digest, so I’ll keep this on hold.

I forgot to add the ability to include some new content from media gallery, too :p

XF2.2 will be nice, looking forward to it, but wow... going to take awhile for everyone to get their add-ons updated.. hopefully it's not a crazy ton of work for developers like yourself.

Hope you're doing well my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back