Bug New Introduction Thread Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieDelta

Customer
The new introduction thread is no longer being created for new registrations.
It is turned on.

I get this error when trying to save the already created action;
Code:
Call to undefined method vB_DataManager::vB_DataManager() on line 65 in /home/./././dbtech/registration/includes/class_dm_action.php
#0 /.e/canadian/archerandangler/forums/dbtech/registration/includes/class_core.php(614): Registration_DataManager_Action->Registration_DataManager_Action(Object(vB_Registry), 2)
#1 /./././forums/dbtech/registration_pro/actions/admin/action.php(222): REGISTRATION::initDataManager('action', Object(vB_Registry), 2)
#2 /./././forums/admincp/registration.php(77): include_once('/home/canadian/...')
#3 {main}

Fatal User Error: Call to undefined method vB_DataManager::vB_DataManager() on line 65 in ..../dbtech/registration/includes/class_dm_action.php in ..../vb/vb.php on line 286
Trace Data:
#1 : vbstop() called in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 6089
#2 : vbulletin_error_handler() called in  on line 
#3 : trigger_error() called in ..../vb/vb.php on line 286
#4 : vB::handleException() called in  on line 

Var Type:
[ NULL ]

Var Data:
null

Can you please check if you are using the PL2 and if you are, please try re-downloading and re-uploading the files?

I'm looking at the code right now and this should not be occurring with the latest version of the files.

Ok, so that took away the error above when trying to save the already created action.

I just tried to register on my site to test the introduction thread and after saving the date of birth I get the following error;
Code:
Access to undeclared static property: REGISTRATION::$Array on line 248 in /././archerandangler/forums/dbtech/registration/includes/class_register.php
#0 /././archerandangler/forums/dbtech/registration/includes/class_register.php(194): REGISTRATION_REGISTER::cache_userinfo_criteria(Array)
#1 /././archerandangler/forums/dbtech/registration/includes/class_register.php(75): REGISTRATION_REGISTER::is_matched_criteria(Array)
#2 /././archerandangler/forums/dbtech/registration/includes/class_register.php(97): REGISTRATION_REGISTER::cache_matched_criterias()
#3 /././archerandangler/forums/dbtech/registration/hooks/register_form_start.php(65): REGISTRATION_REGISTER::fetch_instance_by_criterias()
#4 /././archerandangler/forums/register.php(1221) : eval()'d code(1): require('/././...')
#5 /././archerandangler/forums/register.php(1221): eval()
#6 /././archerandangler/forums/dbseo.php(539): require('/home/canadian/...')
#7 {main}

Fatal User Error: Access to undeclared static property: REGISTRATION::$Array on line 248 in ..../dbtech/registration/includes/class_register.php in ..../vb/vb.php on line 286

If you change the relevant line to
Code:
				$val = $criteria['type'];
				return REGISTRATION::$$val;
does that work? I can't reproduce this right now so I can't test for myself :(

Hello CharlieDelta,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Registration

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings