Bug My credits aren't decreasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Customer
Looks like I have an other issue, I managed to give myself some credits to test items, but some reason when I do purchase some, my credits doesn't lowering, any reason and how to fix this ?

Shop and Credits are separate add-ons. The currencies you have in both might not be connected. Are they using the same table and column?

I just checked again, and looks like on shop is chosen credits as on credits addon. I don't know what can be the reason that credits are lowering when buying some items.

If you go to the currency edit page in DragonByte Shop, is the DB Credits currency selected as "Integrated currency"?

Can you show me a screenshot of the item whose purchases aren't decreasing your credits? If it happens to multiple items, screenshots of one of them is enough.

I can't see anything wrong with that configuration.

Could you please use the "Attach secure data" button in the quick reply box to allow me access to your site so I can look into this further?

The attached data is encrypted before being saved, and the decryption key will be emailed to both of us. The decrypted information is not stored in the browser nor on our servers. You can purge the data entirely at any point by clicking the "Delete secure data" button.

As this is a much more secure method of exchanging sensitive information, I am unable to accept private messages / conversations with sensitive information.

I can't see anything wrong with that configuration.

Could you please use the "Attach secure data" button in the quick reply box to allow me access to your site so I can look into this further?

The attached data is encrypted before being saved, and the decryption key will be emailed to both of us. The decrypted information is not stored in the browser nor on our servers. You can purge the data entirely at any point by clicking the "Delete secure data" button.

As this is a much more secure method of exchanging sensitive information, I am unable to accept private messages / conversations with sensitive information.

Thanks, all done.

This is not a bug. Please see this screenshot:

1591955555916.png

This occurs because of this setting in your "Online" category:

1591955600846.png

Because your user is set as the owner for the item, and that setting is set to 100%, when you buy your own item you are given 100% of the credits from the sale of that item back to yourself.

There are a few ways you can resolve this:
  1. Change the "Beneficiary split" setting to 0%. This will, as the text says, make all of the credits vanish when someone buys an item.
  2. Enter a user name in the "Beneficiary" text box above that setting. They will then receive 100% of the credits from someone purchasing an item.
  3. Make another user the owner of the items. They will then receive 100% of the credits from someone purchasing those items.
The easiest is probably #1, as I'm guessing you don't need this functionality :)

Hello @Faust,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Faust,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating