Legacy Make easier finding posts with subscribed hashtags by making link to them in UserCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_SP

Customer
I just noticed, when I go to UserCP and I want to manage hashtags there, there's option where I could delete all hashtags I'm subscribed to by checking box in front of them. Which is of course fine.

But, hashtags there aren't links to posts which contain these hashtags. To find all posts with these hashtags, I need AFAIK first find at least one post with certain hashtag I'm interested in.

It would be much easier if hashtags there also would function like hashtags in posts: If I click on certain hashtag, it leads me to the same page it would lead me if I clicked on it in a post. There I could unsubscribe from that hashtag, but also I could see all posts with it. It looks much easier to find posts with hashtags I'm subscribed to.

Also I think it's not to complicated to achieve, but would make using hashtags much easier and more logical. Especially if combined with my previous feature request that we are able to see all existing hashtags, that also function as they function in posts, i.e. they lead to page with all posts with them and where we could (un)subscribe to or from them.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back