Bug Looping Back To Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems unlikely, as things don't randomly break. Check DBSEO to make sure the integration settings still appear, and try disabling all other products.

It sounds funny but I have not added anything to the site. The only thing I have done is updated your mods and the last one I updated was the DBSEO.
The integration settings still appear.

So when you said you didn't make any changes, something broke in one of the updates as I can't view your site as a guest now.

You'll need to make sure all files are uploaded, using an actual FTP program and not the cPanel file manager.

I just tried this link, https://www.archerandangler.com/forums/classifieds/ , in incognito in chrome and I get the following error;
Code:
Call to undefined method REGISTRATION::verify_redirect() on line 40 in /home/./archerandangler/forums/dbtech/registration_pro/hooks/global_complete.php
#0 /home/./archerandangler/forums/includes/functions.php(7263) : eval()'d code(2): require_once()
#1 /home/./archerandangler/forums/includes/functions.php(7263): eval()
#2 /home/./archerandangler/forums/forum.php(821): print_output(' #3 /home/./archerandangler/forums/dbseo.php(539): require('/home/canadian/...')
#4 {main}

Fatal User Error: Call to undefined method REGISTRATION::verify_redirect() on line 40 in ..../dbtech/registration_pro/hooks/global_complete.php in ..../vb/vb.php on line 286

This was resolved by updating the paths to the DBSEO integration files to match the new format in v2.0 of DBSEO. I've also made this change in the release package.

Hello @CharlieDelta,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Reviews has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Reviews

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating