Question Logging credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlosNer

Customer
Hello,

Is there any way to log new credits and the ones removed too? We want to see what actions are modifying the user credits since we're dealing with an issue (they are being removed without any actions performed).

Thank you

I experienced a similar issue upon updating our addon to the latest version. Credits have gone missing, and the maximum daily limit no longer works.

I experienced a similar issue upon updating our addon to the latest version. Credits have gone missing, and the maximum daily limit no longer works.
In our case, the credits disappear from users with no reason. The credit removal is not logged so it is caused by a bug for sure and not a specific user/admin action.

Any removal that happens within this add-on is already logged. If you can work out how to replicate the issue I can investigate further.

Any removal that happens within this add-on is already logged. If you can work out how to replicate the issue I can investigate further.
Except it wasn't logged. That was the issue. (Without any other addons)
Users had their currency dropped out of no where, with no log behind it.

Now, it only happened the one time upon updating the addon so Im hoping it was a one and done.

Except it wasn't logged. That was the issue. (Without any other addons)
Users had their currency dropped out of no where, with no log behind it.
Hence why I believe this is caused by something else other than a bug in this add-on. If this was indeed a bug, then surely everyone would be affected by it.

I'm sure you can understand that it is impossible for me to assist with this issue when there is absolutely no information whatsoever pointing to the cause; no error log, no pattern, no steps taken before this happened, apparently happening to random users...

I don't disagree that something is happening, but until such a time as a pattern is noticed that allows me to replicate the issue, my hands are unfortunately tied.

Hello @CarlosNer,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @CarlosNer,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating