Bug Item settings. I can't put the sale price and the return sale different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDrink

Customer
When saving item settings, I choose different values of "Item price" and "Sell-back price". In this case, these values are not saved. I can only save settings with the same "Item price" and "Sell-back price" values.

This is incorrect. You cannot set a "Sell-back price" that is higher than the sale price.

Works:

Does not work:

This is currently working as intended.

If I set the value of "Item price" in one currency, and the value of "Sell-back price" in another currency, which is less valuable in relation to the purchase currency, then why can't I set a higher value? This is a very strange logic for a multi-currency plugin.

In addition, if the value of "Sell-back price" is higher than the value of "Item price", saving occurs without an error message, and the values become equal. This is not normal, there should be an error notification if You claim that was intended.

Last edited:
I’ve made a change for the next version that only applies this sanity check if both prices are in the same currency.

Hello @NotDrink,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @NotDrink,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating