Bug Item purchases not tracked in Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discovered the Shop items section in XF Statistics, the Purchases stat does not seem to be correctly working on our test site.

Do be aware member stats are cached for 60 minutes I believe.

If that is not the issue, I will need more information than “it doesn’t work” :)

To be more clear, I set the date range back to the beginning of our test board and there are no purchases recorded ever. I don't know how much more information I can provide since this is effecting all purchases, instead of a case where some are working and some are not working and I can pin-point a more specific issue. Of course plenty of purchases have definitely occurred as you know how much testing has occurred on our test site haha

Oh I misunderstood, I thought you were talking about the "Member Stats".

I've uploaded a new build that will log new transactions going forward. Rebuilding from historical data is sadly not going to be possible since the data being inserted into the Credits transaction log is different to what will be required going forward.

If you can try it with new Shop purchases that'd be grand.

Hello @fearmywrench,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating