• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question Is this "widget" or "product"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShikiSuen

When I was translating the eCommerce today, I found that this term uses a word "widget".
I don't know whether it means "product" or it was supposed to be written as a "product" or "product widget"...
At least, could you devs please tell me the exact definition of "widget" in this context?

// I'm not owning this product but helping someone else to translate the eCommerce purchased by himself.

1618043688904.png

That phrase is used in the AdminCP area when defining a new "Top Rated Products" widget:

View attachment 9830
Thanks for your response.
I retranslated this section according to your information and leave it here for public reference:
如果没有特地选择一个产品分类的话,除非在某个产品分类当中被使用,否则这个「最相关的产品」挂件将会从所有产品分类当中独立而出。就这样在某个产品分类当中被使用的话,这些最相关的产品的显示将会被限制在这个产品分类及其子分类当中。

Hello @ShikiSuen,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating