Bug I am getting an error while purchasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please try disabling all other add-ons, leaving only DB Shop and DB Credits enabled?

Bumping your post does not summon me back to my computer any quicker :)

Yes, I tried this when I couldn't get an answer from you. I turned off all plugins. Only the store and credit plugin were open. I kept getting the same error again.

Open src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Repository/Currency.php on line 286 and find:
PHP:
throw new \LogicException("Attempted to update currency amount for a currency integrated with DragonByte Credits.");
Add above:
PHP:
\XF::logException($e);
Then trigger the error again. There should be a new entry in the server error log in the AdminCP.

I get this error:

LogicException: Multiple event definitions exist for DragonByte Shop event: DragonByte Shop: Purchase in src/addons/DBTech/Shop/EventTrigger/Purchase.php at line 130

I have been away on holiday, I'm back now and I'll look into this as soon as I can :)

Go to DragonByte Credits -> Events -> check each currency that there is only one entry that looks similar to this:
1689256111934.png

You have multiple events from the "DragonByte Shop: Purchase" event trigger for that currency. Delete the other one(s).

Hello @aleo,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @aleo,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating