Legacy Featured Channel When Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Ness

Customer
Hello,

I noticed in the settings there is an option to make online channels become featured by default. When I enabled this though and connected to my channel it didn't appear. Does there need to be a default channel for this to work?

If so is there a way that I can have the twitch channel only when it is live? If possible I'd prefer not to have the forum block displaying when the channel is offline..

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm not 100% sure what you're referring to. The per-channel option of "Default Channel" controls which channel is shown on the forum home block, as well as gives it a higher position on the channel list.

The vBOption of "Set Live Channels As Featured" controls whether channels are automatically set to Featured if/when it's detected they are going live.

That makes sense, so is there a way to have the default stream only appear on the forumhome when the stream is online?

Not at this time, but I'll change this ticket to a Feature Request so we can look at adding it to a future version :)

Hello Alex Ness,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Implemented.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back