Not planned Emaillistverify integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfa1

Customer
As you know we use amazon ses for our email. This means that we cannot use the SMTP Email Validation feature that DBT mail has. We need to clean our list.

Please add a way for us to clean our list with emaillistverify. The functionality could be a full API integration to validate all members.
A simpler approach would also work:

emailistverify offers a good affiliate fee. (15-20%) For example: I'd like to validate the email accounts of my 300k users, which costs $350. Just from me that would generate $70 and I would likely repeat that once in a while.

I'm sure that there are many like me. The amazon SES discussions on XF.com are frequently getting replies.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello @Alfa1,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte Mail. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

As you know we use amazon ses for our email. This means that we cannot use the SMTP Email Validation feature that DBT mail has. We need to clean our list.
Your SMTP settings are 100% irrelevant to whether you can use that feature. It uses your own server's ability to connect with servers over port 25, so all you have to do is open that port (and/or allow the connection in your CSF's settings if you use the SMTP Block feature in that addon).

There are no plans to implement any other form of validation.

Status
Not open for further replies.