Bug Email notifications reveals charge content

Status
Not open for further replies.

specials

Customer
Hello,

There is a bug whenever somebody replies to the thread you've subscribed to - email notification reveals hidden content.

How to reproduce:
1) Create a new thread
2) Subscribe to it
3) From a different account or your account reply with
Code:
[CHARGE=20]this should be hidden[/CHARGE]
4) Xenforo sends an email with a notification about a new reply in your subscribed thread
5) Check that email, it doesn't contain charge code, however instantly revealing the content that should be hidden

Thanks!

Thank you for providing the steps to reproduce, I really appreciate it :D I'll look into this as soon as I can and get back to you.

I haven't had a chance to look into this yet, I'll post back as soon as I can :)

Hello @specials,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @specials,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating