eComm Qs

eDaddi

Customer
  • Is there a demo we can play with?
  • Can I set a cost for an item, then set markup percentages by my XF Usergroups?
  • Whats the biggest cart, in terms of number of products, a customer has implemented? I have about 680k parts and I'd be concerned how that affects the forums or shopping performance.
  • Is there a bulk import/update?

Is there a demo we can play with?
There's no admin demo at this time, sorry.

Can I set a cost for an item, then set markup percentages by my XF Usergroups?
No. You can create coupons that only specific user groups can apply, but they won't apply automatically.

Whats the biggest cart, in terms of number of products, a customer has implemented? I have about 680k parts and I'd be concerned how that affects the forums or shopping performance.
I've not heard any reports of any scalability issues, but I'm not aware of any sites with that many items for sale.

Is there a bulk import/update?
There's an importer from the XR Product Manager by ChrisD, that's about it at the moment.

I seem that this is really geared toward digital downloads, but I could be wrong.

If I was to add a t-shirt for example, how do you add or track product variants and quantity? Like:
2 black XL
4 black L
5 white M
3 white XL

There's a product variation feature for physical products, which you can use to track colour and size.

Back