Dragonbyte Shop Price

Layanor

Customer
I am confused. When I look at the price it says lifetime is available. When I look at no branding option, it says lifetime is available. I have paid for the dragon shop a few times, so should I just get the no branding lifetime so I can stop paying for the dragon shop? Or is that the price for just no branding?

Also, I paid for the update of the dragon store to help fix issues with it not keeping track of currencies. I asked for help on Xenforo forums and they said to come here to do a ticket. Where do I set up a ticket, please? I just see forum like sections.

When I look at the price it says lifetime is available. When I look at no branding option, it says lifetime is available. I have paid for the dragon shop a few times, so should I just get the no branding lifetime so I can stop paying for the dragon shop? Or is that the price for just no branding?
There's two sections in the "Purchase" pop-up.

This section deals with the product itself:
1596804394466.png
Meaning, if you select "Lifetime" here, you will never need to pay for DragonByte Shop again.

This section deals with the Branding Free add-on:
1596804429997.png
Meaning, even if your DragonByte Shop license expires and you need to renew, you do not have to pay for Branding Free again.

Also, I paid for the update of the dragon store to help fix issues with it not keeping track of currencies. I asked for help on Xenforo forums and they said to come here to do a ticket. Where do I set up a ticket, please? I just see forum like sections.

Back