Bug DragonByte SEO causes Albums issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakenprat

Customer
I upgraded ver38.nakenprat.com to 3.8.11

The previous version had vbseo - the upgrade was done with plugins/hooks system disabled - all went fine.

After upgrade, I tested the forum with default Vbulletin links etc - everything was fine, including albums.

I proceeded to install DragonByte SEO for v3 , imported from vbseo etc. Forum's links are ok, but some albums, that were ok before, are not working.

Some member can create an album but cannot upload images in albums (even though they could before). This is not for all members.

When attempting to view the album that now does not work, you get " Invalid Album specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

Can you please look into it?

Can you try going to the DBSEO CP and changing the album SEO URLs to always include IDs? This can happen if the URL formats use only names to refer back to the original content.

Alternatively, you can turn off the SEO URLs for Albums via the DBSEO CP as well.

If I turn off Rewrite Member Album URLs - all albums thumbs and some pics thumbs are not showing;
But, they are clickable and picture shows at the end.

The rest of the options are a bit complicated, can u please take a look?

Before I do, I'm a bit confused as to your subdomain structure. Is the ver38 and v4new both live sites?

v4new is the live 4.2 - nakenprat.com.

we made a separate 3.8 install on ver38 today - this will be set as inactive after complete setup. it's just a fallback plan in case we are not happy with 4.2.

I see, in that case it might be better to hold off on debugging that until you know what's going to happen with vB4?

That way, time isn't being wasted on something that may very well never be used :)

and we are having exactly the same issue on 4.2, btw
most likely, fixing one, will show how to fix the other as well

have u done anything on ver38? - I've been working on setting as well, hope we didn't overlap; as same credentials i sent u yesterday are good for ver38 as well

I've just gone to look at it now, and the password has expired. You'll need to either change it and let me know the new password, or turn off the expiry feature in the user group permissions :)

Hello nakenprat,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Cannot Reproduce.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings