Dragonbyte MMO 4.2 Large Update / Theme Update

the-danzor

Customer
Hello,

I am pleased to announce that i have finished the large update to the MMO theme series for Vbulletin 4.2 (only). This large update includes the following:

# Top Bar has been entirely recoded and should now work fine in all browsers for all forums
# New social network icons has been added to the top bar, it has been requested and also fits perfectly with the design. These can be removed if desired.
# VBNavTabs 4.2 update has been included, fixing a large majority of problems with the add-on. It has also been styled different in a few sections to add the best look and feel possible.
# Minor fixes and tweaks reported in the past have all been included with this update.
# Some tweaks to common pages have been made where the theme usually displays a little oddly.

This Friday i also plan to include a new CSS framework for ALL dragonbyte tech add-ons and mods. The framework will remove the need to install and manage any additional XMLs with the themes for our add-ons. Instead of having to install the included XMLs for each of our mods, you will only need to install the skin XMLs and maybe one or two add-on XMLs that require HTML edits.

The new framework will mean that you no longer need to install XMLs for each of our add-ons. Unless required too for some HTML edits, which should only be for one or two add-ons. However this will mean that you will need to install an update to these mods which will be released at the same time or shortly after.

After that update, expect to see some new themes on the store with some exciting custom features and variations.

Best Regards,
Scott

Discuss this news here.