Bug Can't delete feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdorx

Customer
I get an error when trying to delete feedback. See screenshots below.

Error: Could not find dbtech_thanks_entry with contentid = 85.

If you PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account I may be able to resolve it.

Bear in mind that the product was not designed to work with vBulletin 5.5.x and as the previous reply stated, vB5 is not suitable for running on a live forum if you're interested in customising your forum.

If you PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account I may be able to resolve it.

Bear in mind that the product was not designed to work with vBulletin 5.5.x and as the previous reply stated, vB5 is not suitable for running on a live forum if you're interested in customising your forum.

I sent you a private message.

This has now been resolved @ your site and patched in the latest download, thanks :)

Do note I didn't actually test fully deleting an entry since I don't want to erase data on a customer's site, so if the actual deletion process doesn't work let me know which entry you want deleted so I can test it.

Works great! Thank you Fillip. I need to apply this fix to live site now. What am I updating to fix issue?

/core/packages/dbtechthanks/actions/admin_pro/deleteentry.php I believe is the file name :)

I purchased the software but I can't find where to download the latest patch? I think I looked everywhere. Can you tell me where please? :)

I understand but I can't find where to download the existing version that I purchased so I can't extract this patched file.

Hello @superdorx,

We hope your ticket regarding Advanced Post Thanks / Like has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating