Can't change my password and can't use auto-generated password to log into this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard

Customer
This is related to Dragonbyte-tech.com (this forum).

This ticket system tells me invalid category when trying to submit it under "dragonbyte-tech".

Tried using the auto-generated password to log into this site but it does not work. Also tried to change my password but I need to enter my current password to do so. I'm copy/pasting everything exactly from the email. No spaces from the mouse to make it not work.

If I log out of this browser, I wouldn't be able to recover my account unless I contact you all off-site.

What do you mean by "using the auto-generated password"? Do you mean the Reset Password email?

What do you mean by "using the auto-generated password"? Do you mean the Reset Password email?
There was a password for my forum account in the email when I ordered DB Credits.

Its title was "Action Required to Activate Membership for DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons".

Its contents was :

Dear Charizard,

Thank you for registering at the DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration.

Please note - you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this URL once to activate your account.

You will need your auto-generated password, which is:
PASSWORD-HERE

To complete your registration, please visit this URL:
LINK-HERE

**** Does The Above URL Not Work? ****
If the above URL does not work, please use your Web browser to go to:
https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/register.php?a=ver

Please be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the URL.

Your Username is: Charizard
Your Activation ID is: ID-HERE
If you are still having problems signing up please contact a member of our support staff at dbtech@dragonbyte-tech.com

All the best,
DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons

I ended up using the reset password feature when logged out after I forcefully got logged out after some hours have passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back