Legacy billing options

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernie4366

Customer
Is it possible to integrate our own merchant accounts or a 3rd party biller such as Epoch or Ccbill into the classifieds system? Can we, as the site owner, take a commission on each sale?

Thanks

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is it possible to integrate our own merchant accounts or a 3rd party biller such as Epoch or Ccbill into the classifieds system? Can we, as the site owner, take a commission on each sale?

Thanks

We're looking at other billing options as we go, but so far only PayPal is an active billing system for Classifieds.

Regarding the commission, you can setup a variety of fees that can be applied to listing an item, to the final sale value, as well as extras like featuring items.

Does that help? :)

ah that's unfortunate... paypal is known to pull the plug very quickly on any website that has any adult content at all. Are you pretty close to having the ability to incorporate our own mids and billers or is that still down the road quite a way?

ah that's unfortunate... paypal is known to pull the plug very quickly on any website that has any adult content at all. Are you pretty close to having the ability to incorporate our own mids and billers or is that still down the road quite a way?

It depends. If you can send me details via PM of the systems you are wanting to use primarily, I'll take a look and get back to you. The biggest challenge I've for new payment systems comes down to what customers use them and getting feedback testing.

I'm going to have one of my techs get in touch with you shortly. Thanks.

Thanks bernie. It usually is better that whoever keeps in touch is the person who is the product purchaser. It might be useful to know that for anything that comes up in the future with our products. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back