This page discusses how to use the eCommerce API to install your purchased XenForo 2.1 products via [TH] Install & Upgrade.
How do I install my DragonByte products via Install & Upgrade?
You need to be running Install & Upgrade v1.1.1 or newer. There are a few additional requirements:
- You can only manage products for XenForo 2.1.0 or newer. XenForo 2.0.x products cannot be managed.
- The "Website URL" field in the license settings must match the boardUrl setting on your website exactly.
- You need $config['enableAddOnArchiveInstaller'] = true; set in your src/config.php file, and your files need to be writable by the web server.
- You need to obtain an API key from our site, and add the "DragonByte" profile in the Install & Upgrade product.
How do I obtain an API key?
First, make sure you are logged in as the user who purchased the products you want to manage. Then click "Your Licenses" under the "Store" menu, and click the "View API Key" button.
How do I add the DragonByte profile in the Install & Upgrade product?
Log in to your site's admin panel and follow these steps:
- Expand the "Setup" menu group and click "Install & Upgrade profiles"
- Click "Add profile" and choose "DragonByte" from the drop-down.
- In the "API Key" field, enter the API key you obtained earlier.
- After saving the profile, go to the "Add-ons" page and click the "Install & Upgrade" button.
Your purchased DragonByte products should appear in the "Install from available products" list.
I don't see any DragonByte products in the "Available products" list.
Check the following before requesting support:
- Did you obtain the API key and created the profile in Install & Upgrade?
- Were you logged in with the correct user when you obtained the API key?
- Try manually executing the "[TH] Install & Update: Get Products" cron job via the list of cron jobs in your XenForo admin panel.
- Make sure you are running the latest versions of all DragonByte products. If your products are out of date, they may not register correctly in Install & Upgrade. You can see if any of your products are outdated via the "Your Licenses" page.
I receive the following error message when attempting to install a product: "Your license does not permit you to download this version."
When you first install a product via Install & Upgrade, it will attempt to download the very latest version. If your license has expired, you will not be able to install the product via Install & Upgrade. You can renew your licenses in order to obtain the latest versions.
I have multiple purchases across multiple different accounts, can I manage all of them?
Unfortunately, no. You can only add one DragonByte profile to Install & Upgrade, so you can only manage purchases from one account.
I have another question / problem.
Please start a new thread in the Website / Company Feedback & Suggestions forum for further assistance.