Status
Not open for further replies.

mikez006

Customer
I could have sworn I posted this already. I'm not sure why it would be removed.

I have 2 currencies setup, credits and cash (real money) and recently changed the Paypal email address on my forums. When someone deposit money via Paypal for "cash" the Paypal email address is wrong.

The Paypal email notification is sent to the wrong email address and says: Payment sent to admin@wrongemail.com

This is the wrong Paypal email address.

In Options > Paid Subcriptions I have admin@correctemail.com
In Payment API Manager > Paypal I also have admin@correctemail.com

All Paypal payments on my site are being sent to the correct email except for deposits for "cash" currency.

I read that it uses the Paypal API email, but it's obviously not in this case. I need some help the change the Paypal email.

Am I to assume you're talking about the notification from PayPal? vBCredits has no control over the email address that PayPal uses. It will send notifications to the email address listed as the Primary Email Address in your account.

admin@correctemail.com is set as the Primary email in Paypal, not admin@wrongemail.com. So it's not from Paypal's end.

To confirm, I checked the payment details in Paypal and it shows that payments are being sent to admin@wrongemail.com. Payments should be sent to admin@correctemail.com. So this is why the Paypal notifications are also coming from the wrong email address.

Like I said all subscription payments on my forum are going to the correct email, only 'cash' currency deposits are wrong.

Is there no where in the Credits mod where it stores the Paypal email? could this be a cache thing? Any other ideas?

If you have a datastore cacher installed, that may indeed be the culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back