Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

Customer
After going to my site at Just For Fun Gaming after about 60 seconds, the page goes white. No other pages on the site do this. If I view the source of the page, all of the HTMl/Javascript, etc is all there still.

This started happening probably a month ago, but I just now had time to look into it. I have no idea what might of changed or whatever, but nothing comes to mind. When I disable the forum tabs mod, then the page no longer goes white on the refresh, so I'm sure it's this mod (or some other mod is conflicting with it).

The mod appears to be disabled on your forum at the moment, and the saved credentials I have no longer work.

Can you turn it on either for guests or PM me with details for a UG that still has permissions to see it, so that I can see this in action for myself?

Can you list the mods you've got installed? I think there are a number of conflicts that we keep getting with DFT from other mods that we need to sort. There must be a common issue that we've not covered in the page refresh.

Does this happen when you click on any other tab or not?

Ok, I figured this out. It's conflicting with a mod from VB.org for TeamSpeak3 integration. I've disabled that mod and now things are working fine. That mod is... well... I just wish it worked right. =) Anyway, since it doesn't and I'm sure the DBT mod is coded way better than it.. I've disabled that mod and things are all good now.

You can close this thread. =)

Thanks Trekkan. If you give me a link to the mod I'll take a look at it. I really want to allow for these mods to work where I can which means I need to see what exactly conflicts with #DFT . :)

Mokonzi I wouldn't worry about it as Ozzy said. It really needs a rewrite and only gets updates here and there. I keep bugging Fillip H. to write a decent one, but as it would be somewhat of a niche market, it's generally been decided it's not worth the effort.

Letting you know that we are working on this bug to see if we can find a fix to allow for the compatibility conflicts we have with other mods. Will keep you posted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Tabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back