Question For favorites tab - is it possible to display selected sub-forum without parent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikesRule

Customer
Hi,

I recently purchased and installed this modification and I have to say it's what I've always wanted in a forum tab mod, great work on whoever designed it. The only thing I'm wondering about is whether it is possible to display a marked "Favorite" forum that exists as a sub-forum without displaying the parent forum of that sub-forum.

Like If I have this setup:

Category 1
-Forum 1
--Sub-Forum 1

And if I favorite "Sub-Forum 1", when I click the favorite tab, what I actually see is "Forum 1". I was wondering if I could have it show just "Sub-Forum 1". Is this possible? Thanks for any help you can provide.

At the moment that's not possible due to how we grab the forum data. It might be something we can introduce later, but I won't know until I look further at it when I get to working on v2 of DFT if it will be possible or not.

Hello VikesRule,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Tabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings