Status
Not open for further replies.

Globus

Customer
Around 90 lines of
Warning: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 5 in ..../dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 1521

after installation and importing settings from vbSeo.

Had to go back to vbSEO. : )

Please help

Around 90 lines of
Warning: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 5 in ..../dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 1521

after installation and importing settings from vbSeo.

Had to go back to vbSEO. : )

Please help
Can you please show me what's on line 1521 of that file?

Yap.... refund please...
Unfortunately, as per our terms of service you are not eligible for a refund if a problem cannot be resolved within 3 hours. Add to that, you posted this thread at 5 AM in the morning, which is outside our regular support hours.

Thank you for your understanding :)

Can you please show me what's on line 1521 of that file?
You sound like car yard sales man whom asking inexperienced driver to check a starter motor before applying for the warranty.

Unfortunately, as per our terms of service you are not eligible for a refund if a problem cannot be resolved within 3 hours. Add to that, you posted this thread at 5 AM in the morning, which is outside our regular support hours.

Thank you for your understanding :)
Fortunately my CC bank adviser is disagree with you.
I am asking you again politely to refund me for the not working product dbSeo+addons you have sold to me. That product is not working for me and i do not have time or resources to fix it. Please! Thank you for your understanding :)
I may be back to it when you product become more mature, but for now your software does not work on my server.
Thank You!

You sound like car yard sales man whom asking inexperienced driver to check a starter motor before applying for the warranty.
I would be more than happy to investigate this further on your site if you PM'd me your FTP and AdminCP account information :)

Fortunately my CC bank adviser is disagree with you.
I am asking you again politely to refund me for the not working product dbSeo+addons you have sold to me. That product is not working for me and i do not have time or resources to fix it. Please! Thank you for your understanding :)
I may be back to it when you product become more mature, but for now your software does not work on my server.
Thank You!
I wish you would give me the chance to rectify the issue before immediately jumping onto a CC chargeback.

I understand your situation, it's always annoying to spend money on something that doesn't work out of the box. I've been there many times myself, so I really do understand where you're coming from.

However, please also understand that from my point of view, I feel like I'm being threatened with a course of action that should be reserved for fraudulent vendors that do not want to resolve issues, when I have not even had a chance to work with the customer to resolve the issues.

Are you saying that you would rather have your money back than a working product? I would imagine you would rather have a working product, since otherwise why would you have purchased it in the first place. I would also rather you have a working product, yet I'm not being given a single chance to make it so.

At 5:47 AM GMT, I was notified that a product I sell was not working on a customer's site.
At 8:08 AM GMT, I was notified that I was now out of time to resolve the issue, and the customer would like to terminate the sale.

I'm sure that if someone tried to get a hold of you via email at 5:47 AM local time, you would not a) notice and b) get out of bed :p

Hopefully this post has helped you see things from my point of view, and that you will allow me to investigate this issue on your site and come up with either a fix or a workaround.

To be absolutely clear: If I am unable to correct this issue, and I'm unable to come up with any server-side changes that will resolve this issue (such as upgrading PHP to a newer version, or updating PHP extensions to a newer version), then you will absolutely be entitled to a refund. I would simply like to at least attempt to resolve the issue first :)

To be absolutely clear: If I am unable to correct this issue, and I'm unable to come up with any server-side changes that will resolve this issue (such as upgrading PHP to a newer version, or updating PHP extensions to a newer version), then you will absolutely be entitled to a refund. I would simply like to at least attempt to resolve the issue first :)
Arrrrhhh... You just making me look bad. :)
You should of issue me with time extension. I purchased software just to support your doings. VBseo Ltd dropped so many people off it is not funny. Now you taking over, but also you have to take the responsibilities which came with that.
Yeap, I am sending the site credentials to you so you can fix the problem with your product I have came across. Be aware it is a relatively large board, no room for mistakes.

The Russian characters in your stopword list are not supported. I have removed those characters and the site now loads correctly.

Can you tell me what the character set of your database is?

The Russian characters in your stopword list are not supported. I have removed those characters and the site now loads correctly.

Can you tell me what the character set of your database is?
utf8_general_ci
I know about that issue. But if you removed all those stopwords, old links will not work any longer as they will include those words. Isntit?
Russian characters Was supported by vbSeO.

Last edited:
http://www.mydomain.com/forum.php gets
Fatal error: Call to undefined function vbseo_extra_inc() in /home/xyz/public_html/includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 3

Thanx a lots Fillip H.

Sure i've got my rights to refund.
If you not able to fix please refund. Asking you politely again.

That appears to be an issue with vbSEO still trying to run. I would try disabling vbSEO directly in the product manager, clearing all cache and see if it clears itself up.

I came across a couple issues like this when initially beta testing DBSEO and I was switching back and forth between using vbSEO and DBSEO. Doing what I mentioned above always cleared the error.

If that doesn't work Fillip H. will be around before too long to track it down for you.

utf8_general_ci
I know about that issue. But if you removed all those stopwords, old links will not work any longer as they will include those words. Isntit?
Old links will still work fine if they contain thread IDs, as the new Canonical URL enforcement system will automatically redirect to the correct URL.

You can also use the character replacement system to replace Cyrillic characters with their Latin equivalents.

http://www.mydomain.com/forum.php gets
Fatal error: Call to undefined function vbseo_extra_inc() in /home/xyz/public_html/includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 3
This was due to your "Top Liked Threads" block. I have disabled this block and your forum is now working as intended :)

Thank you very Much! You certainly defended your product workability.
Suggestions:
1. Could you please sort your email communication. I did not get any from you!
2. Could you please sort your PM communication. I did not get any from you but some achievements stuff which i do not care about!
3. Could you please make your forum looks more normal and user friendly?

1. Could you please sort your email communication. I did not get any from you!
We do not provide email support. All support goes via forum threads, because any communication regarding issues with one of our mods may benefit another user that runs into the same problem.
2. Could you please sort your PM communication. I did not get any from you but some achievements stuff which i do not care about!
PM support is also not provided. PMs are only used to exchange sensitive information like FTP / AdminCP, anything not directly pertaining to problems with the access details will be posted in the public thread for the same reason as #1 above :)

For these two points, you have the option of subscribing to your threads if you would like to get email notifications. Additionally, we've added a feature where you can reply to threads via email.

3. Could you please make your forum looks more normal and user friendly?
If you have any specific suggestions, we'd be happy to hear them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back