Status
Not open for further replies.

pityocamptes

Customer
Need help getting it back up. Not sire if it was the htaccess changes or the friendly url changes to standard and this for the htaccess:

RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problem with "None Could Be Negotiated" errors in Apache, uncomment this to turn off MultiViews
#Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|image s)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

vs this that I originally had

Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d

RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]

# Forum
RewriteRule ^threads/.* showthread.php [QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/.* forumdisplay.php [QSA]
RewriteRule ^members/.* member.php [QSA]
RewriteRule ^blogs/.* blog.php [QSA]
RewriteRule ^entries/.* entry.php [QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d

RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]

# MVC
RewriteRule ^(?:(.*?)(?:/|$))(.*|$)$ $1.php?r=$2 [QSA]

# Check MVC result
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ - [R=404,L]

# FeedBurner
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !FeedBurner [NC]

Also, nothing has been written to my store_sitemap folder I created. Also, do I need to go into google and submit my sitemap link in my analytics page? Thanks.

Also,when I click on the generate manual sitemap I get an error that file does not exist!!!! I installed everything 100% correctly!!!!!!!

Not Found

The requested URL /dbseocp/dbseo.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Last edited:
Can you please be more specific than "crashed"? What is wrong? If you're receiving 500 Internal Server Error messages, have you tried checking Apache's error log?

Yes,logs are showing nothing. I deleted this from the htaccess:

RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problem with "None Could Be Negotiated" errors in Apache, uncomment this to turn off MultiViews
#Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|image s)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

...and it runs now. How do I fix the htaccess to work? Also what about the missing files, and sitemap folder and submitting it to google...

How does your htaccess compare to the one I had before? Thanks.

I cannot answer these questions without seeing the issues in action.

Can you please PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account?

I have applied the .htaccess changes and your forum appears to be performing exactly as intended. If there is a specific problem with your site that still exists, please point me in the direction of the issue so that I can work on resolving it :)

I also manually ran the build process for the Sitemaps, and the files were successfully written.
If you would like to add your sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools manually in order to observe its performance, please add yourdomain.com/dbseositemap.php as the Sitemap URL :)

That sitemap link (/dbseositemap.php) you provided does not work (Your Sitemap does not contain any URLs. Please validate and resubmit your Sitemap.)... I also tried /store_sitemap (Your Sitemap appears to be an HTML page. Please use a supported sitemap format instead.) and I also got an error...

Updated to newest version and got this in admincp:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/html/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1

Also, the version never upgraded from 1.03 to 1.04?

Last edited:
The "<" issue is due to the template caching in file system. It goes away on refresh, and is a byproduct of the cache being purged.

No, a simple page refresh clears it :)

If you're having persistent issues, you can disable template caching in file system via the vB Optimise options.

The account you provided me with no longer has Admin permissions. Please restore its permissions, and please also provide step-by-step instructions for how to replicate this problem.

I can't access your AdminCP due to a htaccess protection. Please disable this protection or provide me with the access details so that I can continue to debug this issue. Additionally, I will need an FTP account.

Sent you a PM...

Also, google webmaster is not accepting the links you provided for me for submitting my site map...

Last edited:
I turned off the Cache Templates in the File System and the DBSEO CP is now accessible.

Thanks. Do I need the cache templates for anything? Not sure how that works, new to vbulletin. Also, could you recommend what might be the problem with google webmaster not accepting the site maps you indicated I should use? Thanks again!

Also, in my products it still shows version 1.0.3 even though I downloaded and installed the newest version of 1.0.4... thanks.

Also,maybe you can clarify, do I need the cache for the best optimization, will it mess up the seo if enabled, thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks. Do I need the cache templates for anything?
It's not needed, no :)

Also, could you recommend what might be the problem with google webmaster not accepting the site maps you indicated I should use? Thanks again!
If no sitemaps have been generated, that would explain it.

Also,maybe you can clarify, do I need the cache for the best optimization, will it mess up the seo if enabled, thanks.
Sorry, I don't understand that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back