Status
Not open for further replies.

ti6

Customer
Hi Fillip H.,

after ill updated the vbSlider from 2.0 to 3.0 nothing show up. Everything should working fine.
I appreciate your help.

Kings regards,
ti

PS: You have received the pm with the sensenitiv Information.

In your Instance Management, the "Quantity" settings for all content types is 0. Thus, the slider does not display. Please update those settings for the CMS and Forum sliders (each setting has 2 versions, one for CMS display and one for Forum display) and then try again :)

It works for everything except the Custom Content. I set Custom Entries Quantity to 1 but nothing shows up. :(

Your custom content management page is using old files. Please re-download and re-upload the entire Pro version.

Drag and drop the contents of the upload folder into your public_html folder :)

Images? I'm very much confused now, can you please clarify what you are talking about?

I'm saying that your "Manage Custom Content" file is outdated, and you need to fully upgrade the product before I can assist you in testing any broken features. Can you please let me know if you need clarification on any part of my previous post's instructions and I'll do my best to clarify :)

Hehe,

iam so sry man. Just messed things up. I added the "uploads" folder to the root. :eek:
Thank u so much. :)

Your custom content management page is using old files. Please re-download and re-upload the entire Pro version.
Drag and drop the contents of the upload folder into your public_html folder :)

Again its me. I thought it worked out but it didnt actually. I re-downloaded an re-uploaded everything even the XML file and marked "overwrite". But no effect. I cant see the CMS slider. I really dont know whats up.

I send you an additional E-Mail with FTP Access. Thanks for your patience. :eek:

You've turned the automatic deploymentr off - have you edited one of the vBCMS templates to insert the slider? If so, let me know which one :)

You've turned the automatic deploymentr off - have you edited one of the vBCMS templates to insert the slider? If so, let me know which one :)

Yes because i dont want to show the slider on forum home. Ill just need the slider on CMS. No i havent edited any vBCMS templates. I thought it would be enough to setup the slider widget and put it in the layout. Do i need to edit some? And how?

I had to turn off the option below, the one enabling the slider to show on any CMS page. It shows up properly now :)

Thank you so far. I still dont understand why the slider doesent show any of my custom content. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back