Status
Not open for further replies.
Solved! There had been some problems after upgrading to the new version of Dbseo.

I solved by going to "Build Sitemap" and then resubmit sitemap in GWT

Hello Filip,

Another question:

I noticed in Log Scheduled Tasks that the sitemap is not generated automatically every day, but every two days. That 's right or is there something wrong?

Thank you!

..I noticed in Log Scheduled Tasks that the sitemap is not generated automatically every day, but every two days. That 's right or is there something wrong?

You may be seeing what has been happening for quite a while for me. It seems that after each new install/upgrade of DBSEO that if the sitemap is setup for automatic generation, it will skip the first day and then build everyday after that. If you just upgraded you may just be seeing that first skip day and then the first build on the second day. If so, give it a few days and I believe you will see that the sitemap will build every daily afterwords.

Hi all,

I jump into the discussion due to an issue.
I have build my sitemap manually and I have seen that all the xml.gz files have been correctly generated in the store_sitemap folder.
I have submit each one... manually in GWT.

But my understanding is that I should submit the index file which will integrate all the xml.gz files.
I have tried http://www.myforum.com/forum/dbseositemap.php but the page is blank.

I guess it is an issue.

Regards

David

You may be seeing what has been happening for quite a while for me. It seems that after each new install/upgrade of DBSEO that if the sitemap is setup for automatic generation, it will skip the first day and then build everyday after that. If you just upgraded you may just be seeing that first skip day and then the first build on the second day. If so, give it a few days and I believe you will see that the sitemap will build every daily afterwords.

Ok! Thank you! I'll wait a few days and then I will verify again :)

Hello Filip,

Another question:

I noticed in Log Scheduled Tasks that the sitemap is not generated automatically every day, but every two days. That 's right or is there something wrong?

Thank you!

Hi Filip,

I still have this problem. I'll link you, below, a screen. How can I fix it?

Thank you!

sitemap.png

This indicates that your sitemap cannot be successfully created in its first run, so it's aborting and restarting.

You may wish to disable automatic sitemap generation and resort to manual generation, to avoid any other problems.

Ok!

So, I have to disable "Enable Automatic Sitemap Generation" (No)

And then click, once per day, on "Build Sitemap".

Right?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating