Question problem htaccess on dbseo

Status
Not open for further replies.

franzes80

Customer
Hello everyone I changed servers and the dbseo are creating problems.In fact I did not open any discussion on the forum and I think it is due to an htaccess file wrong.I used what was in the dbseo folder as you help? I'm desperate

this is the error
The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

by disabling dbseo the forum back to work

Last edited:
Are you sure your server supports .htaccess files?

Can you show me the contents of your .htaccess file?

my htaccess
RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problem with "None Could Be Negotiated" errors in Apache, uncomment this to turn off MultiViews
# Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php|reviewpost/|classifieds/|photopost/)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images|reviewpost|classifieds|photopost)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]
please resolve this problem for me?:(

Hello please my server support htaccess,no rewrite rules please help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

before I send everything today I learned that putting the htaccess file in the forum the server returns error. surely the htaccess file is not compatible with the server and tell me the rewriter on apache and ' disabled directly from host register.it.C ' it's another way to do the rewrite by dbseo?

i send you pm for all access.sorry my bad english i'm italian

here's the answer to the problem of host for dbseo:
Dear customer,

I am sorry for the problem.

With regard to his signaling to inform you that there are no restrictions regarding the use Register.it side platform / integration for vbulletin forum / plugin dbseo for URL rewriting and friendly URL using htaccess

I wait your help Fillip H. thank you

i wait desperate page rank is down,google no indicizze Cosmic Fillip H. wait for help me :(

I will get to your support query as soon as I am able. Please do not bump your threads except to provide new information. Thank you :)

Update: I have resolved this on your site, it was needed to add
Code:
RewriteBase /forum/
to your .htaccess file :)

Fillip H. i have this problem
Database error in vBulletin 4.2.3 Beta 1:

Invalid SQL:

* * * * * * * * * * * * SELECT thread.threadid, thread.title, thread.lastpost, thread.forumid, thread.replycount, thread.postusername, thread.postuserid, thread.lastposter, thread.lastposterid, thread.dateline, thread.views, thread.visible, thread.open, user.usergroupid, user.displaygroupid , thread.prefixid
* * * * * * * * * * * * FROM thread AS thread
* * * * * * * * * * * * LEFT JOIN user AS user ON (user.userid = thread.lastposterid)
* * * * * * * * * * * * WHERE NOT ISNULL(thread.threadid) AND thread.visible = '1' AND thread.open!='10'* AND thread.forumid NOT IN(57,58,117,177,118,)
* * * * * * * * * * * * ORDER BY lastpost DESC
* * * * * * * * * * * * LIMIT 0, 15;

MySQL Error* *: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')
* * * * * * * * * * * * ORDER BY lastpost DESC
* * * * * * * * * * * * LIMIT 0, 15' at line 4
Error Number* : 1064
Request Date* : Wednesday, August 27th 2014 @ 08:44:59 AM
Error Date* * : Wednesday, August 27th 2014 @ 08:45:00 AM
Script* * * * :*http://gamesonic.it/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169

OK i wait you for your help.thank you

Fillip H. this is another error in new thread create please help me
83cab63fb7e2435e6008d5e65087c21e.jpg

Fillip H. my site have big problem only guest read a thread.all registred users(admin ,founder)ecc error on read a thread please help me
.thread for registred users is empty and errore [emoji23]

OK i wait you for your help.thank you
I cannot help with an issue that is not in our mod.

Fillip H. this is another error in new thread create please help me
83cab63fb7e2435e6008d5e65087c21e.jpg
Please check your server's error_log file for the real reason behind that error.

Fillip H. my site have big problem only guest read a thread.all registred users(admin ,founder)ecc error on read a thread please help me
.thread for registred users is empty and errore [emoji23]
Please stop bumping the thread multiple times, and please stop using the @ feature in every post.

Thank you :)

Fillip H. After dbseo and vboptimize work,problem in my site.you look problem please?

Last edited:
I cannot look into this problem for you. Please follow the instructions in my previous post.

PS: I will no longer receive notifications of mentions. I asked you to please stop, and you ignored my request, so I'm turning those notifications off.

Please contact your host for assistance with your MySQL server.

As the original problem has been marked as Answered, I'm closing this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back