Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is already included in vbcredits.

visit Currency Pricing Conversion in the vbcredits admin menu which will take you to set up a payment processor if you havent yet, otherwise you set up your conversion prices for purchasing currency. then if you have a purchase event set up in vbcredits (included by default) then users can purchase credits anywhere the amount is shown from the currency popup. new in v2.1.0 is the ability to include a link to purchase which opens the popup directly and makes it more obvious for your users.

let me know if you need more help

Unfortunately while php is supported by paypal, vbulletin does not, and that is what vbcredits uses internally for handling payments.

Several reasons:

1) vbdonate only works with paypal; vbcredits works with any vbulletin payment processor
2) vbdonate only deals with payments; vbcredits only deals with awarding credits for the action of a payment handled by vbulletin
3) vbdonate only works with one currency at a time; vbcredits works with the 5 currencies vbulletin does simultaneously

Ultimately, vbdonate was made for a specific purpose which is meant to be used in place of the vbulletin paid subscription system. vBCredits was made to complement that instead.

Please start a new thread in the vbcredits support forum so i can track its progress if i need to do something besides answer questions, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back