Status
Not open for further replies.

benowns

Customer
Hello all! :)

How do i sell credits via paypal, and then enable the use of those credits in my vbshop?
i have the license for both.

EDIT: To add quick small tut on how to do this.

1. Configure the PayPal API under the Paid Subscriptions AdminCP menu group, add your paypal email addresses to the system.
2. Set up your PayPal information via the "Currency Pricing Conversions" screen, and go to Automatic Template Edits -> Postbit -> Advanced Options -> Action Link: Purchase
3.In vBShop's Manage Currencies, change the Points Field to credits to enable it to use the default currency in vBCredits.
4. Log in to paypal.com and click on the profile subtab
5. Select my selling tools
6. Find "Instant payment notifications" under getting paid, and click the Update button next to it.
7. Click enable IPN and add the notification link as follows "http://www.yourwebsite.com/yourforumsroot/payment_gateway.php?method=paypal"
Yourwebsite is replaced with your websites name, and if you have your forums under a subroot, such at "www.blazingfire.com/forums/" then add the folders name.
8. Submit and turn on the IPN
9. Click on the IPN History Page "https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-ipns-history" and check for any missed purchases. If there are any, resubmit them in that screen.

10. Enjoyo

Last edited:
How do i sell credits via paypal, and then enable the use of those credits in my vbshop?
Set up your PayPal information via the "Currency Pricing Conversions" screen, and go to Automatic Template Edits -> Postbit -> Advanced Options -> Action Link: Purchase

In vBShop's Manage Currencies, change the Points Field to credits to enable it to use the default currency in vBCredits.

Thank you for the answer, Now if i used the points from the shop as my main in credits, will this work the same?

Thanks!

I'll need way more information than that. Are you getting payment receipt emails from PayPal?

Yes, i get the receipts in my email.

What information do you need from me? to make this easier on you.

hello ? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you also configured the PayPal API under the Paid Subscriptions AdminCP menu group?

You need to enable it via the Payment API Manager on that page, and configure the PayPal email there.

Hello,

Yes it has been configured :/

Also, is there another method of contact? this is kind of slow responses :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Yes it has been configured :/
In that case, I'll need you to PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account.

Also, is there another method of contact? this is kind of slow responses :/
You posted this post at 5 AM my time, which is outside of our normal hours of support.

Unfortunately it is impossible for us to respond to your threads instantly, especially so when you post while we're asleep.

What yall sleep? LIES :) jk i understand.

I just moved servers, and did some reinstalls, i am going to test again to see if all this freshness worked for me. If not i will PM the admincp info :)

Okay, thanks :)

Please be patient with me, I am currently extremely swamped with other projects that have impending deadlines, and it may take a while before I have a chance to look at this. I will keep this thread open in my browser, so I won't forget about it. Thank you for your understanding :)

haha, all pimpin. i know how you feel.

I sent you a pm with my admin info, just let me know when you have time to look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back