Status
Not open for further replies.

mrd

Customer
I have following Error.
PHP Warning: require(!m!attachment.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/xxx/httpdocs/dbseo.php on line 401,

PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '!m!attachment.php' (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/opel-problemforum.de/httpdocs/dbseo.php on line 40

Please provide the step by step instructions for how to replicate this issue.

Hi,
the errors are in the error.log Files

Many User say, if they clicked to an Attachment, that is displayed in a Post, they become an 404 error.

I see, is that something you can replicate? If not, could you ask your users to point you to one such file?

If you still can't replicate it on a file that your users report problems with, you'll need to gain access to a user account that's affected by this issue.

Then, PM me with an FTP account, an AdminCP account and the account of an affected user. That way I should be able to see the issue in action on your site and fix it :)

Thanks!

Hi,
i mean the error is in the Rewriterules.
i used custom Rules for Attachments with this Option.
[attachment_id]-[original_filename]

Then the Link from the Attachment have the error and the !m!attachment.php

I will look into this further and let you know if I need more information or I cannot reproduce this :)

Update: I'm unable to replicate this issue, I will need access to your site and a link to an affected thread in order to look into this further :)

Hi,
here are some News.
if in PN a URL are rewrite, the link ist
domain/!m!office.php?do=mail

But this is not the real URL.
it´s Domain/office.php?do=mail

The !m! is false.

I have looked at your site and I'm unable to find any affected attachments at this time. Could you please send me a direct link to an affected post, so that I can resolve this issue?

Hi Fillip,
after an upgrade to dbseo 1.1.0 the Error with the !m! is still in attachments

domain/!m!attachment.php?attachmentid=21327&d=1402255087

if i turn off url rewrite for attachments, the Link is correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back