Status
Not open for further replies.

highlander

Customer
We have encountered two bugs.

When quoting specific linked posts. such as this:

Typology Central

If the user is set up with 100 posts per page, it works fine. But for members with less than that (like 10), instead of taking you to the post, it takes you to the first post at the top of page 2.

The second issue and perhaps it's related is for our moderators, when we have a reported post and that post has been moved (we have an off topic posts thread), the link to that post no longer works.

Neither of these are actually bugs that can be resolved.

It's not possible for DBSEO to take different "posts per page" settings into account. This is why the permalink on the side of the post (the #1 link in the top right corner) uses the format it does, even though it means an extra redirect when members click on such links.

If a post has been moved or deleted and the reference to it is broken, the link will no longer work.

It's not possible for DBSEO to take different "posts per page" settings into account. This is why the permalink on the side of the post (the #1 link in the top right corner) uses the format it does, even though it means an extra redirect when members click on such links.

We still have this issue. Let's say I am set up for 100 posts per page. If I click on the #1 in the upper right hand corner and copy in the url and then paste it into a thread, it only works for the other person if they are also set up for 100 posts per page. If they are set up for 30 posts per page (for example), the link malfunctions and takes them to a different place than that actual post. I believe we have had this issue ever since we installed DBSEO a year ago and we never had it prior to the installation.

If a post has been moved or deleted and the reference to it is broken, the link will no longer work.

Did you see my previous response? People have been complaining about this ever since the mod was installed over a year ago. The permalink on the side of the post (top right corner) is not working properly with DBSEO installed. It has never worked and the behavior appears to be consistent. It works if you have the same number of posts per page as the person who posted the post link. Otherwise, it does not work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings