Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the updated file. Let me know if it works.

Attachments

• widget.php
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
Yes, fixed it on the CMS but then the slider on the forum goes blank in Internet explorer.
If I add the new widget also to the forum the slider displays on the CMS and Forum. :)

It would be better if the new widget didn't need to be on the forum. ;) ?

You just confused the crap out of me... how are you adding a new widget to forumhome if it already exists but doesn't work?

Brad via Tapatalk

Oops Forum Block...Let me try this again.
I have vbslider on both CMS and Forum.

but it's when I add the new mod with jQuery...everything now works on the CMS but the Forum vbslider then goes blank.
I had to add a Forum Block :eek: of new mod with jQuery for the vbslider to display.

This happens in Internet Explorer.

When I go to your site in IE, everything loads up just fine... Let's see if I get what you are saying - you had to add a forum block (of a completely different mod, which also utilizes jquery) in order to get the slider to display on the forum. If that's the case, in the general settings, do you have vBSlider loading jQuery or not? If not, then try setting that to yes and see if it works.

Yes, everything would have looked fine because I had the block active but if I removed it vbslider would not display.
Yeah, you got it exactly right on the head of the nail. :)
and Load jQuery was set to No

If you are not using jQuery for other mods, then this must be set to yes. If you are already loading jQuery, then this should be set to no.
I am reading this right...should it not be set to No?

Everything works when it's changed to Yes. :) Sorted.

The only time it should be set to NO is if you know for sure that you have jQuery already loading on the page from a different mod. Its not going to hurt to always load it, but if its already being loaded by something else, then that just allows you to not load it.

Glad its sorted.

Brad via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating