Status
Not open for further replies.

lasciate

Customer
I installed everything correctly and imported the XML file. I opened my .HTACCESS file and it had no mention of vbseo in it at all so I ignored the edits to it.

Attempted to turn it on. Whenever I tried to click on any forum, such as the Introductions forum, or any of the others, it would tell me Invalid Forum Specified.

so I went back and edited the htaccess with this:

Code:
RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problems with the rewrite from content/ to content.php, uncomment this line to turn MultiViews off.
# Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

Now when I try to access my forums with the mod on, it just displays a blank white page.

**EDIT**

Alright, I'm also having an issue where when I add the above code to the HTACCESS file, no one can edit their posts and my staff can't promote to article.

Last edited:
Can you please contact your host and get them to confirm that mod_rewrite is enabled for your server? If not, this mod will not function until they enable it for you.

In that case, can you ensure that display_errors is on in php.ini? There may be a fatal error being hidden by the web server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back