Not open for further replies.

bosss

Customer

Attachments

• nominate_button.jpg
    nominate_button.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
If you open the developer console in your browser, you can find the surrounding HTML/CSS and search for it in the templates :)

Thanks but was not help for me ..if i could know how ...should not ask here. I did not develop mod!

You could answered that your name is Filip and marked that like answered!
regards

bosss

The idea behind my instructions was to allow you to figure out how to edit template stuff on your own, without having to ask us where to edit every single thing you want to change about all of your mods :)

It's also worth noting that I'm not the developer of the mod, I'm simply assisting Dylan with support while he's busy, so I don't know the exact location of the HTML in question.

When you followed my instructions, what did you find in the template manager?

I ask every singe thing about mods what i paid for and mods are not finished or loks not fine.

You mean that i should not ask anything - just pay?

regards

bosss

I am saying that if you knew how to make minor visual tweaks to make the modifications fit your forum's skin without having to ask us, then you would save a lot of time :)

Let me know what you find as per post #4 :)

I answered before that i do not know how to make minor visual tweaks and because of that i asked here - but i see that some questions are not welcome! About saving a lot of time is another thema ...

regards

bosss

I logged in to your site and I am unable to see the display in the screenshot. The button has proper spacing on my screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNominate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back